Ferodo SinterGrip ST brake pads represent the very latest in leading edge technology of sintered metal friction design. The updated formulation pads provide outstanding performance not only in setting the standard for all-out braking power, but in truly remarkable feel and feedback as well. Designed to be kind to stainless rotors, this advanced composition friction material allows the wheel to spin much more freely in comparison to other HH brand brake pads that create a power robbing and excessive brake drag situation on the rotor. The updated FERODO SinterGrip ST pads offer incredible stopping power combined with precision control, minimal brake drag, lower operating temperature and quick bed-in for a significant improvement in overall performance. Ideally suited for the Track-Day enthusiast!
Ferodo SinterGrip ST Road-Race Pads
Quick Reference Application Guides:
Download the Application Chart for Ferodo Sportbike & Roadrace Application.
Download Application Chart for general bike application.
- Copper coated backplate allows for highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate, as well as reduced corrosion
- Highest coefficient of friction (HH+) in a road friction material
- Advanced composition friction material creates much less brake drag (compared to other HH brand pads) allowing for reduced thermal build up and longer life
- 20% less rotor wear than competitive sintered compounds
- Minimal bedding-in of material
- Performs equally well in wet and dry conditions